TX-NR3030 11.2-Ch Dolby Atmos Ready Network A/V Receiver
With 11.2-channels of Onkyo power and the world's most advanced A/V processing, the TX-NR3030 serves up revolutionary Dolby Atmos® surround-sound complete with liquid 4K video at 60 frames per second. Add in-ceiling speakers to augment a 5.2, 7.2, or 9.2 surround setup to unlock the full potential of this game-changing format, which creates a plane of sound over the listener's head. As well as more accurately locating surround effects mixed for discrete channels, Dolby Atmos moves the sound around your theater more realistically to place you in the center of the action. Connectivity extends from HDCP 2.2-ready HDMI® through to balanced XLR pre-outs, while onboard Wi-Fi® supplies your home theater with hi-res music via NAS/PC and limitless streaming from your smartphone. Onkyo has engineered the TX-NR3030 from faceplate to speaker posts for audiophile performance, with three transformers, separate amp and processing blocks, and seven top-of-the-line 32-bit Burr- Brown D/A converters.Whether used as a hub for housewide HD audio and video, or as the heart of a Dolby Atmos-powered home theater, the TX-NR3030 rewards with an emotionally uplifting performance every time.
• Supports new Dolby Atmos surround format for exciting multiplex sound. Dolby Atmos transports you from the ordinary into the extraordinary with captivating, multidimensional sound that fills your room and flows all around you.
• 135 W/Ch. (8 Ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC) and THX Select2TM Plus Certified for Theater-Reference Sound Quality
• HDMI 2.0 Terminals for 4K/60 Hz Ultra HD Entertainment
• Supports HDCP 2.2 Copy Protection for Future 4K Streaming, Broadcasting, and Premium Studio Content
• Built-in Wi-Fi-Certified Wireless LAN and Bluetooth Version 2.1 + EDR with Advanced Music Optimizer and Built-in Internet Radio and Music Streaming Services (Tune In Radio, Pandora, Slacker, SIRIUS XM Internet Radio, Spotify, and AUPEO!)