UPS small package shipping is FREE on orders $2,000 or more that are shipped to your primary business location within the 48 contiguous states. Overweight or oversized product is excluded. Free shipping is only on standard ground shipping and does not include express 2nd
day or next day shipping. BURSMA is not responsible for any damages or losses incurred from the performance of these carriers.
BURSMA trucks make regular weekly deliveries. See your Sales Professional for details.
*Shipping programs can be changed at any time without notice.
BURSMA adheres to our manufacturers policies regarding the resale of their products. By purchasing from BURSMA you agree to the following:
- Any products purchased from BURSMA will not be re-sold online, directly or indirectly.
- The resale of products purchased from BURSMA will follow manufacturers UPP policies.
Excluding Special Orders, Clearance and Discounted Items, all products purchased from BURSMA can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Any return approved after 30 days will incur a 25% restocking fee.
- Returns 90 days or older after date of sale are not accepted.
- Product returned must be in the original packaging.
- All product returns must have approval and return authorization assigned prior to shipping.
- A return authorization number will be assigned to your return by your Sales Rep.
- Return Authorization number must be clearly visible on the shipping label or your return package.
Non-Defective Units - Returned within 30 days of purchase:
- Factory sealed: Return will be accepted for credit without any restocking fees.
- Non Factory sealed: A minimum 25% restocking fee will be applied based on the condition and missing/damaged parts.
Defective Units - Returned within 30 days of purchase:
- Dealer must follow Manufacturer requirement for field contact prior to return.
- BURSMA will exchange the unit with the same or an equivalent priced model, or credit the dealer's account only if an equivalent unit cannot be exchanged. (Credit must be used for purchase and cannot be refunded).
BURSMA offers advanced replacement for products for urgent swap out situations. Below are the requirements that must be met to take advantage of this service.
- All advanced replacements must be paid for in full prior to shipping, this includes, but is not limited to, past due and/or over credit limit terms accounts.*
- After a Return Authorization number has been issued to you, the advanced replacement product will be shipped to you based on your shipping requirement
- Once you receive the advance replacement product, you will ship your exchange product back to BURSMA in its original packaging, including all accessories.
- Once the product is received by BURSMA, we will inspect the unit and issue your refund less any restocking fees that may apply.
* Upon receipt of returned item(s), the advance replacement will be credited and the credit will be applied to the past due or over credit limit balance at the Credit Department's discretion.