TX-NR1030 9.2-Ch Dolby Atmos Ready Network A/V Receiver
This Onkyo receiver features Dual 32-bit DSP engines to decode and scale Dolby Atmos to your home theater layout. With the TX-NR1030's 9 channels of high-current amplification, you can unlock the full experience with in-ceiling height channels or Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers to augment a standard surround sound home theater setup for stunningly detailed sound that comes alive from all directions, including overhead. Additionally, a new Dolby surround up-mixer allows for your current channel-based content (that has not been mixed for Dolby Atmos) to be expanded to fill the flexible speaker layouts of a Dolby Atmos system.
• Supports new Dolby Atmos surround format for exciting multiplex sound; Dolby Atmos transports you from the ordinary into the extraordinary with captivating, multidimensional sound that fills your room and flows all around you
• HDMI 2.0 terminals for 4K/60 Hz Ultra HD entertainment
• Supports HDCP 2.2 copy protection for future 4K streaming, broadcasting, and premium studio content
• 3 HDMI outputs including Zone 2 HDMI out for HD video in a second room
• Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth version 2.1 + EDR