Amazing audio in any environment
The new line of DSP amplifiers feature SonARC (Sonance Advanced Room Correction), which
offers hundreds of EQ presets designed specifically for Sonance speakers available through simple
pull down menus. The presets enable effortless DSP without the need for additional hardware,
software, and more importantly time. Additionally, should there be a need for further customization,
SonARC provides a 10-band parametric EQ to optimize sonic performance in any space.
Do more with less
The new DSP amplifiers are engineered to be smaller yet more powerful than previous Sonamp
models. The resulting power density allows for 130W or 150W in a mere 1U rack space while
maintaining an industry-leading 93% energy efficiency.
Ready for the future of high-resolution audio
At the core of every DSP amplifier is a powerful 24 bit/96K DAC, capable of handling a full
4608 Kbps of audio data. Most amplifiers have processing limitations that constrain the audio
output, and limit the maximum amount of pass through information to 1411 Kbps which
compromises the quality of the listening experience.The new line of Sonamp DSP amplifiers
enables listeners to enjoy the full clarity and output of whatever audio passes through, from MP3
to full High Resolution Audio. Sonamp DSP amplifiers prepare your audio system for what’s next.
- Number of Channels: 2 (1 stereo pair)
- Output Power - 8 ohms: 500 Watts RMS per channel (Both channels driven)
- Output Power - 4 ohms: 750 Watts RMS per channel (Both channels driven)
- Output Power - 70 Volts: 750 Watts RMS per channel (Both channels driven)
- Output Power - 8 ohms (Bridged): 2000 Watts
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 50kHz
- Operating Voltage: 100 - 12V@60Hz, 220 - 240V@50Hz
- Rack Space Requirement: 2U
- Unit: Each
- With Feet (W x H x D): 17-1/4" x 3-7/8" x 17-7/32"
- Rack Mounted Dimensions (W x H x D): 19" x 3-1/2" x 17-7/32"